Change is the only constant in healthcare coverage. Adjustments to cost, convenience, quality, access, and legislation unfailingly impact consumers and the decisions they make for their own healthcare as well as healthcare for their loved ones. But there’s one important factor that will remain unchanged: your clients’ need to have access to affordable, convenient, and quality coverage despite which legislative reforms are in place.
As a third-party billing administrator and a technology resource, Health Insurance Innovations is on a mission to provide access to coverage that fits your clients’ needs, including short-term medical policies. We partner with top rated carriers that offer value-rich health coverage solutions as we modernize the insurance landscape. Our simplified application process and cloud-based digital platform enables licensed agents to enroll consumers in coverage through our carrier partners that tackles evolving healthcare and budget realities.
That coverage includes:
- Short-term medical
- Health benefit insurance
- Accident, cancer and critical illness
- Health and wellness programs
- Lifestyle discounts
Short-term medical coverage and health benefit insurance plans are two options that are quite popular with clients as well as agents and often fit a variety of needs.
Expand your portfolio today by offering these coverage solutions than can provide features such as:
- Open network of physicians, specialists, and hospitals (*Note: clients can still exceed eligible benefits)
- Access to urgent care centers
- Flexibility in length of coverage and in cost (coverage duration varies by state, may not be renewable)
- Variety of deductible and coinsurance options
- Low copay options for in-network benefits
- Paid benefits similar to traditional major medical plans
- Next day coverage
- Little to no waiting periods
- Deductibles as low as $250
- Relatively inexpensive premiums, but may result in lower and more restricted benefits
- Guaranteed acceptance for some products, if eligibility is met and available in state
- Unlimited low-cost doctor and specialist copays
Please note that it’s important for you and your clients to understand these products do not replace major medical insurance and they do not count as minimum essential coverage required by the Affordable Care Act.
These products are not intended to serve as sole medical coverage. Limitations, restrictions, and exclusions may apply.
In our role, we serve members by providing:
- Access to personalized insurance information through our secure platform
- Printed and digital insurance cards on behalf of their carriers
- Billing support and assistance
- Digital updates on behalf of their insurance carriers on how to take full advantage of their coverage
Learn more about how you can meet your clients’ health, budget, and lifestyle needs by with a variety of coverage options by:
- Calling 1.877.376.5831 and selecting option 3
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to like us on Facebook for important industry updates, tips, and articles!
Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. is a leading developer and administrator of affordable, web-based individual health insurance plans and ancillary products. We help consumers address their health insurance needs by offering access to a number of products offered by various insurance carriers.
For agent use only – not for use with the general public